Thursday, 30 May 2013

3 year anniversaryyy

Doing this now before I forget because I also have like two other huge posts backed up SO I'm just going to make this a short little one with some pictures.^_^

For me and Jake's 3 year anniversary we went to our favourite ever restaurant, Sakura. It was utterly delightful and we ended up spending wayyyy too much money, but its fine because lots of delicious sushi and fruity non-alcoholic cocktails were had, as well as a generally wonderful day.^O^ Pictures~



Potato face.






Yum yum. Most of the food was devoured before I could be that annoying person taking pictures of their food, but oh well.:P

Not a huge post but it was a lovely day and needed some mention!:3 Eurgh, now onto the other 3+ entries I have backed up.x-x Wish me luck~

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! all the food looks so yum! :)
    x<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following your Health-Eyes site I am very happy ,You please follow us on:-If you are a fashion conscious person and want to change your eye color using contact lens, then you should definitely try our colored contact lenses collection. Black sclera contact lenses are of best qualities now available online. Crazy contact lenses are also available in our website for matching up with Halloween dresses. They are also popularly called as Halloween contact lenses for this purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya!! I am a very recent but HUGE fan of yours, and I just wanted to wish you guys a happy anniversary (even though it may be extremly late) :P

    - <3 Cammie (fellow alternative)

    ReplyDelete